As it was expected, CFA admission tickets for December candidates are available!
Since the CFA® Institute does not distribute paper admission tickets, candidates will have to access their ticket online. After logging in, candidates have to agree to the conditions, requirements, policies and procedures for the CFA exam.
Candidates are responsible and obliged to print one copy of their CFA admission ticket on a clean, unused paper and to bring it to the test center on the exam day. Otherwise, without the printed copy, the candidate will not be admitted into the testing room.
Please carefully follow the steps outlined below to view and print your ticket (info from the CFA Institute website):
- Log in to access your exam admission ticket. Before viewing your ticket, you will be prompted to read and agree to abide by the conditions, requirements, policies, and procedures for the CFA exam. If you need assistance with logging in, help is available here.
- Print your ticket. It is your responsibility to print one copy of your admission ticket on clean, unused paper and bring it with you to the test center on exam day. Do not write on your ticket. You will not be admitted into the testing room without an admission ticket.
- Review your ticket. Remember that to comply with the identification policy, you must bring your valid international travel passport on exam day, and the name, date of birth, passport number, expiration date, and country of issuance must match exactly the information you provided to CFA Institute. If your information does not match exactly, we urge you to update your CFA Institute account (PDF) immediately.
- Check your test center address and location. Familiarize yourself with your test center location prior to exam day to ensure a smoother exam day experience.
- Note the exam date. The June 2013 CFA exam will be held on Saturday, 7 December.
Of course, CFA institute is not issuing all the admission tickets at once, and if it is not available in your account at this moment, it should be available during the next few hours.
Find out more details about TimePrep for CFA exam apps here!